- "What has happened in Zimbabwe is a political fraud"
15.Dec.2017 - 14:07
- The lost amour of journalistic integrity: how violence develops and where it can lead
13.Dec.2017 - 12:15
- The game of hope – Asylum seekers at the Serbian-Hungarian border
11.Dec.2017 - 14:15
- Zimbabwe: Caught between the Croc and Gucci City
05.Dec.2017 - 18:15
- Transatlantic Relations: The Air of Freedom
30.Nov.2017 - 13:43
- Trans, intersex, queer: Germany’s highest court makes groundbreaking ruling
28.Nov.2017 - 10:28
- Márton Gulyás: “There is no other option than a nonviolent civil disobedience movement”
23.Nov.2017 - 10:50
- Zimbabwean Civil Society under Pressure: Where to after the Coup?
20.Nov.2017 - 10:30
- Military takeover in Zimbabwe: "Politics in this country will not be the same"
15.Nov.2017 - 18:11
- Opening Speech: Towards Accountability for International Crimes in Syria
10.Nov.2017 - 11:53